23.16.1811 IDENTIFICATION DECAL REQUIRED ON ALL VIDEO GAMBLING MACHINES
(1) Upon request from a licensed video gambling machine manufacturer or its designated representative, the department will issue identification decals to be placed upon new video gambling machines prior to their distribution or sale.
(2) The identification decal must be affixed to a machine before a machine is placed in service.
(3) The identification decal must be placed on the machine in such a manner that the identification decal is not obstructed from view and can be permanently maintained.
(4) Upon the request of a licensed manufacturer, distributor, operator, or route operator, the department will provide replacement identification decals for decals that have been destroyed or removed.
(5) For all video gambling machines validly permitted at the time this rule becomes effective, identification decals may be placed on the machines:
(a) by an employee of the department; or
(b) by a route operator who shall submit audit tapes and documents verifying the placement on the proper machine.
History: 23-5-621, MCA; IMP, 23-5-621, 23-5-637, MCA; NEW, 2006 MAR p. 2131, Eff. 9/22/06.