23.16.2101 COMBINATION OF VIDEO POKER, KENO, BINGO, AND VIDEO LINE GAMES
(1) The department shall allow a video gambling machine to offer a multigame subject to the following:
(a) the owner has received approval of an application to connect to the automated accounting and reporting system provided in 23-5-637, MCA; or
(b) the owner has entered into an agreement with the department for connection to the automated accounting and reporting system when the system becomes available. The agreement to connect to the automated accounting and reporting system shall be in the form of the agreement labeled Department of Justice, Gambling Control Division Form 31.
(2) Video gambling machines identified on Department of Justice, Gambling Control Division Form 31(a) shall be committed to connecting to the automated accounting and reporting system unless multigame is removed from the video gambling machine.
(3) The department shall provide notice to the video gambling machine owner and the video gambling machine lessee not less than 90 days before the date that the video gambling machine owner is required to submit an application to be connected to the automated accounting and reporting system. The notice shall include a general description of the installation and an estimated cost for connection to the automated accounting and reporting system. Cost estimates for components of the system to be provided by manufacturers will only be included in the notice if available from manufacturers on a timely basis. A video gambling machine shall be committed unless the owner has submitted a Gambling Control Division Form 31(c), (Notice of Movement or Removal of Multi-Game) with the form required by ARM 23.16.1929 (service report) to the Gambling Control Division at least 60 days prior to the date for which the owner has been provided notice that the video gambling machine is to be connected to the automated accounting and reporting system.
(4) If the licensed operator of the video gambling machine on which multigame is available is not the video gambling machine owner, each agreement (Form 31) shall be accompanied by a form (Form 31(b)) that acknowledges that the licensed operator has reviewed, understands and agrees to the terms of the agreement (Form 31).
(5) The combination of games may not be offered for play prior to October 1, 2003.
History: 23-5-115, 23-5-602, 23-5-612, 23-5-621, MCA; IMP, 23-5-621, 23-5-637, MCA; NEW, 2003 MAR p. 1989, Eff. 9/12/03; AMD, 2006 MAR p. 2131, Eff. 9/22/06; AMD, 2011 MAR p. 1681, Eff. 1/1/12.