23.16.2411 SPECIAL BINGO SESSIONS
(1) A licensed operator granted an annual permit by the department to conduct live bingo games on a specified premises may apply for a permit to conduct a special bingo session.
(2) To apply for a special bingo session permit, the operator shall submit an application to the department on Form 38, which is available from the department. The application for a special bingo session must include:
(a) licensed operator's name;
(b) operator license number;
(c) location of the special bingo session;
(d) date and start time of the special bingo session;
(e) date of applicant's most recent special bingo session; and
(f) $10 processing fee.
(3) The special bingo session application must be received by the department at least ten working days before the start of the proposed special bingo session. The department may process an application received by fax but shall not issue a permit on such an application until the fee is received by the department. An application may not receive approval if received by the department less than ten working days before the date of the proposed start of the special bingo session.
(4) A special bingo session permit issued to an operator shall be counted against the allotment of annual special bingo sessions whether or not the special bingo session was held by the operator.
(5) A special bingo session must be publicly identified as being a special bingo session.
(6) An operator's special bingo session permit must be posted and clearly visible to the public. The permit is specific to an operator and location. An operator may conduct up to five special bingo sessions per year. At least 30 days must elapse between each special bingo session.
(7) Special bingo sessions must comply with the requirements of Title 23, chapter 5, MCA, and the rules of the department.
History: 23-5-115, MCA; IMP, 23-5-112, 23-5-412, MCA; NEW, 2011 MAR p. 1681, Eff. 10/1/11.