24.12.104 DISPLACED HOMEMAKER PROGRAM, CRITERIA FOR GRANTMAKING
(1) Administrative entities will be selected annually by the commissioner through a competitive solicitation process to operate multipurpose service programs.
(2) The commissioner will provide public notice of fund availability, accept and review proposals and award grants based on standard selection criteria.
(3) Public and private non-profit agencies or organizations may apply to be administrative entities.
(4) Selection criteria will be included in the solicitation package developed by the commissioner.
(5) Selection criteria will include but are not limited to:
(a) agency training plan, including a full description of proposed activities and potential benefits to displaced homemakers;
(b) performance standards, including proposed job training and placement goals;
(c) demonstrated effectiveness, including past program performance, administrative systems, and fiscal systems;
(d) administrative capability, including a program administrator, sufficient staff, and office site; and
(e) coordination mechanisms with appropriate local community service agencies.
History: 39-7-304, MCA; IMP, 39-7-304, MCA; NEW, 1983 MAR p. 1536, Eff. 10/28/83.