24.138.2105 CONTINUING EDUCATION – AUDIT
(1) Licensees shall affirm their understanding of the recurring duty to comply with continuing education (CE) requirements as a part of annual license renewal.
(2) CE credits may not be carried over from one three-year reporting period to another.
(3) Licensees are required to keep certificates or other documentation of completed CE and provide the documentation to the board upon request.
(4) The board may randomly audit up to 50 percent of renewed licensees' CE hours.
(5) Licensees found to be in noncompliance with CE requirements may be subject to administrative suspension. Licensees may not apply CE hours used to complete delinquent CE requirements for the next reporting period.
History: 37-1-131, 37-1-319, MCA; IMP, 37-1-131, 37-1-306, 37-1-319, 37-1-321, MCA; NEW, 1993 MAR p. 287, Eff. 2/26/93; AMD, 1996 MAR p. 3118, Eff. 12/6/96; TRANS, from Commerce, 2003 MAR p. 2435; AMD, 2007 MAR p. 43, Eff. 1/12/07; AMD, 2015 MAR p. 1904, Eff. 10/30/15; AMD, 2019 MAR p. 2366, Eff. 12/28/19.