24.159.1443 LICENSE REAPPLICATION AFTER DENIAL, REVOCATION, OR SUSPENSION
(1) Reapplication for licensure must include evidence of rehabilitation or cure of the conditions for denial, revocation, or suspension.
(2) The board places the burden upon the applicant for relicensure to demonstrate a sufficient degree of rehabilitation. Evidence of rehabilitation may include statements sent directly to the board from qualified persons who have professional knowledge of the applicant.
(3) The applicant shall submit proof of compliance with all conditions the board may have stipulated as a prerequisite for reapplication.
(4) The board may request a personal interview with the applicant.
(5) The decision to issue a license to an APRN whose license previously has been denied, suspended, or revoked rests with the board.
History: 37-1-136, 37-8-202, MCA; IMP, 37-1-136, 37-1-314, 37-8-202, MCA; NEW, 1982 MAR p. 1603, Eff. 8/27/82; AMD, 1985 MAR p. 1556, Eff. 10/18/85; TRANS, from Commerce, & AMD, 2006 MAR p. 2035, Eff. 8/25/06; AMD, 2008 MAR p. 2346, Eff. 11/7/08.