24.159.605 ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION OF PROGRAMS
(1) Parent institutions conducting a program must be accredited by an accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
(2) The organizational structure of the program must be comparable to similar programs of the parent institution.
(3) Institutional policies governing the program must be consistent with those policies governing other educational programs of the parent institution.
(4) Policies governing faculty employment must be in writing and consistent with those of the parent institution.
(5) The program must provide students with written policies and demonstrate evidence of following these policies regarding:
(a) admission, readmission, progression, dismissal, and graduation requirements;
(b) personal health practices, designed to protect students, clients and faculty members, and requiring student compliance;
(c) information regarding the process of obtaining a license; and
(d) access to the institution/program catalog.
(6) Programs must maintain current records of student achievement within the program and provide students with evaluations based on expected outcomes.
History: 37-8-202, 37-8-301, MCA; IMP, 37-8-202, 37-8-301, MCA; NEW, 1997 MAR p. 626, Eff. 7/1/97; AMD, 2003 MAR p. 1080, Eff. 5/23/03; TRANS, from Commerce, & AMD, 2006 MAR p. 2035, Eff. 8/25/06; AMD, 2010 MAR p. 2651, Eff. 11/13/10; AMD, 2015 MAR p. 644, Eff. 5/29/15.