24.22.516 GRANT REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
(1) The grant award recipient shall submit a first progress report to the department within six months of receipt of the grant award. The progress report shall address the following:
(a) status of the project;
(b) metrics to date;
(c) benefits to the target populations and strategic industry partners; and
(d) any other relevant information.
(2) The grant award recipient shall submit a second progress report to the department within 12 months of receipt of the grant award. The second progress report shall address the factors listed in (1)(a) through(d), and also describe the projects' outcomes and benefits upon completion.
(3) The department may use information contained in the employer reports for any of the following purposes:
(a) to evaluate the effect of the training on individual income, financial independence, and other matters consistent with the purposes of the EARN Program Act;
(b) to provide non-personally identifiable information to the legislative and executive branches regarding program operations and outcomes;
(c) for audit purposes, including review by legislative auditors.
(4) A grant award recipient shall keep and maintain records regarding all transactions for which the recipient received grant funding, including, at a minimum, supporting documentation (e.g., invoices) for each expenditure that verifies an expenditure is allowable under the terms of the grant award.
(5) A grant award recipient shall maintain the records described in (4) for a period of five years following grant expiration. The department may determine a grant award recipient does not comply with these rules if records are not kept and maintained as provided in this rule.
(6) The failure of a lead applicant to timely report matters as required by this rule and the financial agreement may negatively affect the department's evaluation of other grant applications submitted by the lead applicant, as provided by ARM 24.22.510.
History: 39-11-305, MCA; IMP, 39-11-305, MCA; NEW, 2020 MAR p. 2420, Eff. 12/25/20.