24.225.706 CERTIFICATION EXAMINATIONS AND REEXAMINATIONS
(1) Certification examinations will consist of a written examination and a practical examination.
(2) Examinations will be administered at times and places designated by the board in advance.
(3) The written examination will test the applicants' knowledge of reproductive physiology, embryology, endocrinology, pharmacology, grading of embryos, freezing and storing of embryos and export regulations.
(a) The passing score on the written examination will be 70 percent overall.
(4) The practical examination will test the applicants' knowledge and skills in administration of epidural blocks, catheterization, use of pipettes, and palpation.
(a) Practical examinations will be graded on a pass-fail basis.
(5) If an applicant fails either the written examination or the practical examination, he or she must pay the required examination fee and retake the entire examination, both written and practical.
(6) There will be no limit on the number of times an applicant may retake the examination to qualify for certification.
History: 37-18-202, MCA; IMP, 37-18-104, MCA; NEW, 1991 MAR p. 2030, Eff. 11/1/91; TRANS, from Commerce, 2005 MAR p. 323.