24.29.1710 AUXILIARY REHABILITATION BENEFITS
(1) A claimant may request auxiliary rehabilitation benefits and must obtain the insurer's authorization prior to incurring such expenses.
(2) Travel and relocation expenses may be paid to a worker on the same schedule as reimbursed to state employees in the course of state business.
(3) Mileage and per diem expenses may be paid for up to five round trips in searching for new employment.
(4) Relocation expenses include actual expenses of moving by a commercial mover, or actual charges for rental of a truck or trailer by a commercial rental company and receipted fuel expenses.
(5) Auxiliary rehabilitation benefits do not include the expenses of long term commuting.
(6) The division may order the insurer to pay such other reasonable and necessary auxiliary rehabilitation benefits as it deems appropriate.
History: 39-71-203, MCA; IMP, 39-71-1025, MCA; NEW, 1987 MAR p. 1988, Eff. 10/30/87.