In this chapter
(1) "Administrator" means the administrator of the animal health division, department of livestock.
(2) "Department" means the animal health division, department of livestock or its authorized representatives.
(3) "Ultimate consumer" means a householder, his family and non-paying guests.
(4) "Premises" means a place where eggs are produced, graded and/or sold house-to-house; however, this definition may not be in conflict with the Egg Products Inspection Act of the U.S. department of agriculture.
(5) "Egg product" means eggs which are broken from the shell and processed.
(6) "Leaker" means an individual egg that has a crack or break in the shell and shell membrane to the extent that the egg content is exuding or free to exude through the shell.
(7) "Check" means an individual egg that has a broken shell or crack in the shell but has its shell membranes intact and contents not leaking.
(8) "Loss egg" means an individual egg that is in-edible, smashed or broken so that the contents are leaking, cooked, frozen, contaminated or defined in section 81-20-205 MCA.
History: Sec. 81-20-207 MCA; IMP, Sec. 81-20-207 MCA; Eff. 12/31/72.