36.17.611 RENEWABLE RESOURCE GOVERNMENTAL AND TRIBAL PLANNING GRANTS
(1) Funds for renewable resource planning grants are limited by legislative appropriation.
(2) Renewable resource planning grants provide funding for preliminary engineering reports, resource assessments, technical reports, or any planning activity that would contribute to a renewable resource project as determined by the bureau. Funding may also be awarded in the form of administrative grants.
(3) No application fee is required for the submission of a public planning grant.
(4) Public planning grant applicants shall submit applications in the form prescribed, and according to the guidelines published by the bureau.
(5) The bureau shall evaluate an application for a public planning grant on the basis of how well the application content explains and meets the objectives of the RRLG program.
History: 85-1-612, MCA; IMP, 85-1-612, 85-1-616, MCA; NEW, 2012 MAR p. 746, Eff. 4/13/12.