37.106.2501 RETIREMENT HOMES: DEFINITIONS
In addition to those definitions in 50-5-101 , MCA, the following definitions apply to this subchapter:
(1) "Bedding" means mattresses, box springs, mattress covers, mattress pads, sheets, pillow slips, pillows, pillow covers, blankets, comforters, quilts and bedspreads.
(2) "Building authority" means the building codes bureau, Montana department of labor and industry, or a local government building inspector enforcing a local building code enforcement program certified by the department of labor and industry.
(3) "Fire authority" means the state fire marshal or the state fire marshal's authorized agent.
(4) "Fixtures" means a shower, bathtub, toilet, toilet seat, urinal, lavatory, kitchen sink, janitor and custodial sink, utensil sink and all exposed plumbing integral to them.
(5) "Floors" means sub-flooring and floor coverings of all rooms including stairways, hallways, and lobbies.
(6) "Furnishings" includes, but is not limited to, cups, glasses, pitchers, utensils, draperies, curtains, blinds, light fixtures, lamps and lamp shades, chairs, tables, desks, shelves, books, magazines, bookcases, dressers, bedsteads, mattress springs other than box springs, towels, wash cloths, soap, toilet tissue, radios, television sets, coffee makers, water heaters, pictures, mirrors, cabinets, closets and refrigerators.
History: Sec. 50-5-103, MCA; IMP, Sec. 50-5-103 and 50-5-214, MCA; NEW, 1996 MAR p. 1867, Eff. 7/4/96; TRANS, from DHES, 2002 MAR p. 185.