37.111.1203 GENERAL OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
(1) The environmental conditions of the establishment, including soil, groundwater level and quality, drainage, and topography, shall not create hazards to the property or health or safety of the occupants.
(2) The licensee and manager of an establishment are responsible for ensuring that the requirements of this subchapter are met.
(3) The licensee must have a manager on duty or on call to maintain the establishment and its facilities in accordance with this subchapter and Title 50, chapter 52, MCA.
(a) The manager shall have authority to take immediate action, including actions requiring the expenditure of funds, to correct public health problems.
(b) The licensee must provide occupants and the local regulatory authority the manager's name and contact information.
(4) Each designated site or mobile home space must be clearly marked and numbered on a sign at each site or on the mobile home, except at special event campgrounds, and on a map available to all campground occupants.
(5) Each mobile home shall be fully skirted. Skirting shall be attached to the mobile home. An access opening in the skirting must be provided near the water and sewer connections.
(6) Designated sites may be located only in an area not subject to the accumulation of storm water or surface water.
(7) Pets must not be permitted to run at large or create a nuisance within the establishment. Pets must be limited to the area of the designated site or mobile home space unless leashed. The establishment is responsible for addressing any nuisance caused by a pet.
History: 50-52-102, MCA; IMP, 50-52-102, MCA; NEW, 2022 MAR p. 1748, Eff. 9/10/22.