(1) All campgrounds, youth camps, and work camps shall maintain a camp register that contains the names, home addresses, and phone numbers of the occupants.
(2) A youth camp shall maintain a camp register that also contains names and phone numbers of persons to notify in case of an emergency for employees and campers.
(3) Outside groups that rent a campground or youth camp must maintain a list of attendees to be made available upon request to the regulatory authority for purposes of investigation of communicable disease or other conditions of public health importance.
(4) Registers shall be retained for a minimum of two years.
(5) Registers shall be made available to the regulatory authority upon request.
History: 50-52-102, MCA; IMP, 50-52-102, MCA; NEW, 2022 MAR p. 1748, Eff. 9/10/22.