(1) The local regulatory authority shall perform a pre-licensing inspection prior to submitting a complete license application with the appropriate fee found in 50-52-202, MCA.
(2) A licensee shall give notice in writing to the local regulatory authority at least 30 days prior to selling, transferring, giving away, or otherwise disposing of interest in or control of the establishment. The notice must include the name and address of the person assuming ownership or control of the establishment. The new owner must contact the local regulatory authority to obtain a new license. At the regulatory authority's discretion, a plan review may be required as part of the change of ownership.
(3) Licenses are not transferrable.
(4) The license must be posted on the premises at a location approved by the local regulatory authority.
(5) The licensee or manager of an establishment may not accept or offer camping units, shelter units, or mobile homes in excess of the number and types approved under the license.
History: 50-52-102, MCA; IMP, 50-52-102, 50-52-202, MCA; NEW, 2022 MAR p. 1748, Eff. 9/10/22.