37.111.329 HAND WASHING FACILITIES
(1) Bed and breakfast establishments serving up to 10 meals per day may use a compartment of a dishwashing sink for hand washing purposes in the kitchen. Bed and breakfast establishments serving more than 10 meals per day must have a dedicated hand washing sink.
(2) Hand washing facilities must be conveniently located to the kitchen food preparation area and laundry handling area and must provide hot and cold potable water tempered by means of a mixing valve or combination faucet.
(3) A supply of hand cleansing soap or detergent must be available from a dispensing unit at each hand washing facility. A supply of sanitary, single-use towels must be conveniently located near each hand washing facility. The use of common towels is prohibited. If disposable towels are used, easily cleanable waste receptacles must be conveniently located near the hand washing facilities.
(4) A soap dispenser and disposable towels for use in hand washing must be provided at the kitchen sink. This sink must not be used for hand washing after toilet use. After toilet use, personnel shall wash hands first in an approved hand washing facility before they are washed in the kitchen sink.
(5) Hand washing facilities, soap or detergent dispensers, hand drying devices and all related equipment must be kept clean and in good repair.
History: Sec. 50-51-103 and 50-51-108, MCA; IMP, Sec. 50-51-103, MCA; NEW, 2003 MAR p. 1338, Eff. 7/1/03.