37.111.604 LAYOUT PLAN REVIEW
(1) Scaled layout plans and specifications for a proposed work camp, or any alteration or enlargement of an existing work camp, must be prepared and submitted to the department and the local health officer for approval prior to the camp's establishment, alteration, or enlargement.
(2) The use of an existing water supply and distribution system, and sewage collection and disposal system, in a proposed work camp may be approved only if it can be shown that the existing system meets or exceeds the relevant standards in ARM 37.111.615 or 37.111.616.
(3) Approval to establish, alter, or enlarge a work camp lasts 2 years from the date written approval is issued by the department and local health officer; if construction has not begun during the 2 year period, plans and specifications must again be submitted for re-evaluation and approval before the work camp may be established, altered, or enlarged.
(4) Conversion of a work camp to a trailer court, campground, or any other establishment required by law to be licensed by the department must have prior approval by the department and the local health officer and be separately licensed for the type of establishment the conversion constitutes.
(5) Approval of plans or licensure for compliance with this subchapter does not relieve the work camp of the need to obtain any other permit otherwise required by law or regulation, and the inspections which may be incidental thereto, e.g., a building permit, a plumbing permit, or an electrical permit.
History: Sec. 50-52-102, MCA; IMP, Sec. 50-52-102, MCA; NEW, 1985 MAR p. 934, Eff. 7/12/85; TRANS, from DHES, 2001 MAR p. 2425.