37.14.520 SPECIFIC LICENSES: FILING APPLICATION FOR SPECIFIC LICENSES
(1) Applications for specific licenses shall be filed on a form prescribed by the department.
(2) The department may at any time after the filing of the original application, and before the expiration of the license, require further statements in order to enable the department to determine whether the application should be granted or denied or whether a license should be modified or revoked.
(3) Each application shall be signed by the applicant or licensee or a person duly authorized to act for and on his behalf.
(4) An application for a license may include a request for a license authorizing 1 or more activities.
(5) In his application, the applicant may incorporate by reference information contained in previous applications, statements, or reports filed with the department provided such references are clear and specific.
History: Sec. 75-3-202, MCA; IMP, Sec. 75-3-202, MCA; NEW, 1980 MAR p. 1069, Eff. 3/28/80; TRANS, from DHES, 1996 MAR p. 433; TRANS, from DEQ, 2000 MAR p. 189.