37.34.962 0208 MEDICAID HOME AND COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES PROGRAM: PHYSICAL THERAPY
(1) Physical therapy is as defined in 37-11-101(7), MCA.
(2) Providers of physical therapy services must be licensed in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the profession.
(3) Physical therapy must be provided through direct contact with the therapist and the person or to train persons working directly with the person receiving the service.
(4) Physical therapist may provide supports that:
(a) improve or preserve abilities of independent functioning; and
(b) prevent, in as much as possible, chronic or progressive conditions.
(5) Physical therapy may be provided when required physical therapy services exceed the Montana state plan or are different from the services available in the Montana state plan.
History: 53-6-113, 53-6-402, MCA; IMP, 53-6-101, 53-6-402, MCA; NEW, 1992 MAR p. 1490, Eff. 7/17/92; TRANS, from SRS, 1998 MAR p. 3124; AMD, 2014 MAR p. 220, Eff. 1/31/14.