37.47.1015 GRANT APPLICATION, ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
(1) Local control by a community-based body must be documented through a description of that body and names and addresses of key individuals who will be responsible and accountable for the program.
(2) There shall be no residency requirement for persons served by programs to which grants are awarded.
(3) Shelters must be licensed by the state department of public health and human services as a "rooming house" in order to be eligible for a grant award.
(4) Programs which include any payments to safe homes must document that the homes carry home owners liability and fire insurance.
(5) Programs which include funding for counseling services must demonstrate that the counseling is directed towards assisting the victim and others involved to be free from violent situations.
(6) Programs that include funding for advocacy services must keep records that document results in assisting victims.
(7) Programs that include funding for educational programs must define clear objectives and include an evaluation design.
History: Sec. 40-2-402, MCA; IMP, Sec. 40-2-401, MCA; NEW, 1979 MAR p. 813, Eff. 7/27/79; TRANS, from Dept. of SRS, 1987 MAR p. 1492, Eff. 7/1/87; TRANS, from DFS, 1998 MAR p. 657.