37.89.1005 CRISIS DIVERSION GRANTS, DETERMINING GRANT AMOUNTS
(1) The department will base Crisis Diversion Grants awarded under this subchapter on the criteria specified in 53-21-1203, MCA.
(2) The total amount of Crisis Diversion Grants will not exceed available funding.
(3) For each county and federally recognized tribal government, the department will include in the request for proposal (RFP) the rate at which local funds will be matched. The match rate is based on the most recent Montana State Hospital admission data and census data, as provided in 53-21-1203, MCA.
(4) The department will bi-annually recalculate the match rate.
(5) Eligible participants may use cash or in-kind contributions as matching funds.
(6) If appropriation remains after grants have been allocated, the department will allocate remaining funds to a county or federally recognized tribal government that requests continued funding of a project funded in the previous biennium. In allocating these funds, the department will use the match rate published in the RFP.
History: 53-21-1203, MCA; IMP, 53-21-1203, MCA; NEW, 2010 MAR p. 1306, Eff. 5/28/10; AMD, 2022 MAR p. 1856, Eff. 9/24/22.