(1) "Acceptable pesticide" means a pesticide
approved by the department for the disposal program. An acceptable pesticide
shall also mean an empty pesticide container that contained an acceptable
(2) "Contractor" means an entity or
entities contracted by the department to conduct the disposal program.
(3) "Disposal program" means the
collection of pesticides and pesticide containers for disposal, recycling or
use by methods and procedures approved by the department.
(4) "Participant" means a person or
persons authorized by the department to submit acceptable pesticides to the
(5) "Recyclable" means a pesticide
container rinsed according to label directions as addressed in the code of
federal regulations (40 CFR 156.10) .
(6) "Unacceptable pesticide" means a
pesticide that is not permitted to be incinerated according to state or federal
regulations or an empty pesticide container that contained an unacceptable
(7) "Exchangeable pesticide,, means a
pesticide in a sealed, unopened container authorized by the disposal program
for exchange from one person to another.
History: Sec. 80-8-105 MCA; IMP, Sec. 80-8-111, 80-8-112 MCA; NEW, 1994 MAR p. 1280, Eff. 5/13/94.