4.10.504 DEALER RECORDS
(1) Pesticide dealers, including pharmacists, veterinarians and certified pharmacies must maintain shipping, purchase, or invoice records of all pesticide products received. These records must be retained for two years.
(2) Dealers, including pharmacists, veterinarians and certified pharmacies must maintain a complete record of all restricted use pesticides purchased and sold. These records must be retained for two years.
(3) The sales record of restricted use pesticides must include:
(a) The company name on the label;
(b) The complete trade name;
(c) The EPA registration number;
(d) The volume sold;
(e) The license or permit number of the applicator or the dealer purchasing the pesticide;
(f) The date of sale; and
(g) The name of the applicator, dealer, employee, or family member purchasing the pesticide.
(4) Upon request of the department, pesticide dealers, including pharmacists, veterinarians, and certified pharmacies selling restricted pesticides, must submit records providing the information in (3).
(a) The records must be submitted within 14 calendar days of the request.
(b) If no restricted use pesticides are sold during the time period requested, this must be documented to the department.
(5) Records required of dealers, pharmacists, veterinarians and certified pharmacies must be available for inspection by authorized employees of the department during all business hours.
(6) Dealers and retailers selling retail pesticides, as designated in ARM 4.10.502, are exempt from the record keeping and reporting requirements of this rule. Records of retail pesticides must be maintained as required in ARM 4.10.502(2).
History: 80-8-105, 80-8-211, MCA; IMP, 80-8-105, 80-8-211, MCA; NEW, Eff. 7/5/76; TRANS, (5)(b) to ARM 4.5.113, Eff. 12/31/88; AMD, 2019 MAR p. 1629, Eff. 9/21/19.