4.12.1230 DISEASE CONTROL - WILD TRAPPING PERMIT - FEE
(1) A person intending to engage in wild
trapping shall apply to the committee for a permit prior to commencing trapping
(2) The application for a permit to trap
wild bees shall contain: name, address, location of wild trapping activities,
(1/4 section, township, range) , number of bee boxes, and permission of property
(3) The fee for wild trapping shall be set at $10 per laminated board.
(4) Only new laminated boards or laminated
boards sterilized using approved committee methods will be used for wild
(5) The person applying for a permit shall
obtain the signature of the property owner on which the bees are to be wild
(6) Any person keeping bees or nesting materials
on property other than their own, shall clearly mark the trapping materials
with his or her correct name, mailing address and phone number. The lettering shall not be less than 1 inch
History: Sec. 80-6-1103, MCA; IMP, Sec. 80-6-1108, MCA; NEW, 1987 MAR p. 1965, Eff. 10/30/87; AMD, 1990 MAR p. 378, Eff. 2/23/90.