4.19.104 PROGRAM FEES
(1) The fee for a Montana State Hemp License is $1,100.
(2) The department may assess a processing fee of $100 for any late (postmarked or sent electronically) or incomplete documentation associated with the licensing process.
(3) The department may assess a change fee of $50 for a request for each new cultivar or location associated with a previously processed license application.
(4) The fee to license a research program under an existing license is $500 annually.
(5) The director may waive all or part of any of these fees, if there is sufficient money to perform the regulations of the hemp act without them. This waiver may be individual, institutional, or by category of hemp seed. The waiver must have a time limit in it when granted.
History: 80-1-102, 80-18-107, MCA; IMP, 80-18-102, 80-18-103, 80-18-106, 80-18-110, MCA; NEW, 2017 MAR p. 283, Eff. 3/11/17; AMD, 2019 MAR p. 532, Eff. 5/11/19; AMD, 2021 MAR p. 59, Eff. 1/16/21.