BEFORE THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On November 5, 2021, the Department of Public Health and Human Services (department) published MAR Notice No. 37-963 pertaining to the public hearing on the proposed amendment of the above-stated rules at page 1490 of the 2021 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 21.
2. On December 1, 2021, the department held a hearing via remote conferencing to consider the proposed amendment of the referenced rules.
3. On December 16, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., the department will hold a second public hearing via remote conferencing to consider the proposed amendment of the above-stated rules. Interested parties may access the remote conferencing platform in the following ways:
(a) Join Zoom Meeting at: https://mt-gov.zoom.us/j/85398741819; meeting ID: 853 9874 1819; or
(b) Dial by telephone +1 646 558 8656; meeting ID: 853 9874 1819. Find your local number: https://mt-gov.zoom.us/u/kkQsIwrJF.
4. The department will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to participate in this rulemaking process or need an alternative accessible format of this notice. If you require an accommodation, contact the Department of Public Health and Human Services no later than 5:00 p.m. on December 14, 2021, to advise us of the nature of the accommodation that you need. Please contact Heidi Clark, Department of Public Health and Human Services, Office of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 4210, Helena MT 59604-4210; telephone (406) 444-4094; fax (406) 444-9744; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The department is amending the referenced notice to include a corrected fiscal impact statement. The department expected MAR Notice No. 37-963 to include ARM 37.85.105. The fiscal impact statement included in the original notice was in reference to the proposed amendment of ARM 37.85.105. The department decided not to amend ARM 37.85.105 in this notice and instead addressed it in a subsequent proposal notice. In removing the proposed amendment of ARM 37.85.105, the department unintentionally overlooked making changes to the fiscal impact statement that referred to that rule.
6. The fiscal impact statement is being amended as follows, new matter underlined, deleted matter interlined:
These proposed rule amendments
have estimated costs listed in the table below for the changes related to the Comprehensive School and Community Treatment program. The required state share will be provided by local education agencies through intergovernmental transfer agreements will not result in a fiscal impact to the department's budget. The rate change for CSCT is proposed in MAR Notice No. 37-972, and the fiscal impact relating to the rate change is included in that notice.
7. Concerned persons may submit their data, views, or arguments either orally or in writing at the hearing. Written data, views, or arguments may also be submitted to Heidi Clark, Office of Legal Affairs, Department of Public Health and Human Services, P.O. Box 4210, Helena MT 59604-4210, no later than 5:00 p.m. on December 17, 2021. Comments may also be faxed to (406) 444-9744 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
/s/ Aleea Sharp /s/ Adam Meier
Aleea Sharp Adam Meier, Director
Rule Reviewer Public Health and Human Services
Certified to the Secretary of State November 30, 2021.