BEFORE THE MONTANA STATE LIBRARY
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On October 31, 2013 the Montana State Library published MAR Notice No. 10-102-1201 pertaining to the proposed repeal, transfer, and transfer and amendment of the above-stated rules at page 1880 of the 2013 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 20.
2. The department has repealed the following rule as proposed: ARM 2.12.307.
3. The department has transferred the following rule as proposed: ARM 2.12.301 (10.102.9101).
4. The department has transferred and amended the following rules as proposed: ARM 2.12.303 (10.102.9103), 2.12.304 (10.102.9104), 2.12.305 (10.102.9105), 2.12.306 (10.102.9106), and 2.12.308 (10.102.9107).
5. The department has transferred and amended the following rule as proposed, but with the following changes from the original proposal, new matter underlined, deleted matter interlined:
2.12.302 (10.102.9102) DEFINITIONS In addition to the definitions found in 90-1-403, MCA, the following definitions apply:
(1) through (7) remain as proposed.
champions stewards" means those agencies or organizations recognized by the council as having responsibility for promoting land information that is considered part of the Montana spatial data infrastructure.
AUTH: 90-1-413, MCA
IMP: 90-1-404, MCA
6. The department has thoroughly considered the comments and testimony received. A summary of the comments received and the department's responses are as follows:
COMMENT #1: A comment was received informing the department that the change of 'theme champions' to 'theme stewards' had not been carried forward into the definitions.
RESPONSE #1: The department agrees with the comment and has made the appropriate amendment.
/s/ Jennie Stapp /s/ Richard Quillin
Jennie Stapp Richard Quillin
Rule Reviewer Chairman
Montana State Library
Certified to the Secretary of State December 16, 2013