BEFORE THE BOARD OF RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGISTS
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of amendment of ARM 24.204.408 radiologic technologists applications and the adoption of NEW RULE I military training or experience
NOTICE OF AMENDMENT AND ADOPTION
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On February 27, 2014, the Board of Radiologic Technologists (board) published MAR Notice No. 24-204-37 regarding the public hearing on the proposed amendment and adoption of the above-stated rules, at page 375 of the 2014 Montana Administrative Register, Issue No. 4.
2. On March 24, 2014, a public hearing was held on the proposed amendment and adoption of the above-stated rules in Helena. One comment was received by the March 28, 2014, comment deadline.
3. The board has thoroughly considered the comment received. A summary of the comment and the board's response are as follows:
COMMENT 1: One commenter pointed out that, in the second sentence of ARM 24.204.408(4), the board failed to change "resubmit" to "provide" as was done in the first sentence.
RESPONSE 1: The board agrees and is amending the rule accordingly.
4. The board has amended ARM 24.204.408 with the following changes, stricken matter interlined, new matter underlined:
24.204.408 RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGISTS APPLICATIONS
(1) through (3) remain as proposed.
(4) The applicant shall correct any deficiencies and provide the missing information as requested. Failure to
resubmit provide the missing information within 60 days shall be treated as a voluntary withdrawal of the application. In order to consider an applicant after voluntary withdrawal, a new application and fee(s) is required.
(5) and (6) remain as proposed.
5. The board has adopted NEW RULE I (ARM 24.204.409) exactly as proposed.
BOARD OF RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGISTS
KELLI BUSH, VICE PRESIDENT
/s/ DARCEE L. MOE /s/ PAM BUCY
Darcee L. Moe Pam Bucy, Commissioner
Rule Reviewer DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Certified to the Secretary of State June 2, 2014