BEFORE THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES OF THE
STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of the adoption of New Rules I through V, and amendment of ARM 37.5.125
pertaining to Older Blind Program
CORRECTED NOTICE OF ADOPTION AND AMENDMENT
TO: All Interested Persons
1. On August 24, 2006, the Department of Public Health and Human Services published MAR Notice No. 37-389 pertaining to the proposed adoption and amendment of the above-stated rules at page 1987 of the 2006 Montana Administrative Register, issue number 16, and on January 11, 2007 published notice of the adoption and amendment on page 48 of the 2007 Montana Administrative Register, issue number 1.
2. This corrected notice is being filed to correct an error in the proposed location and numbering of the adopted rules in Title 37. The new location and numbering of the rules is outlined in paragraph 3 of this notice.
3. The rules are corrected as follows:
RULE #: ADOPTED #: CORRECTED #:
I 37.18.101 37.30.2301 Older Blind Program:
II 37.18.102 37.30.2302 Older Blind Program: Eligibility
III 37.18.103 37.30.2303 Older Blind Program: Reduction
of Service Population
IV 37.18.106 37.30.2306 Older Blind Program: Scope of
V 37.18.110 37.30.2310 Consumer Grievances and Fair
4. All other rule changes adopted and amended remain the same.
5. The replacement pages for this corrected notice were submitted to the Secretary of State for the March 31, 2007 deadline.
/s/ Cary Lund /s/ Joan Miles
Rule Reviewer Director, Public Health and
Certified to the Secretary of State April 2, 2007.