BEFORE THE BOARD OF COUNTY PRINTING
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of the amendment of ARM
2.67.303 pertaining to rates for county legal advertising
AMENDED NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED AMENDMENT
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On February 9, 2018, the Board of County Printing published MAR Notice No. 2-67-569 regarding a public hearing on the proposed amendment of the above-stated rule at page 230 of the 2018 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 3. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the scheduled hearing was not held. The public hearing is rescheduled for April 19, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 105 of the Old Livestock Building at 1310 E. Lockey, Helena, Montana.
2. The Department of Administration will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to participate in this rulemaking process or need an alternative accessible format of this notice. If you require an accommodation, contact the Department of Administration no later than 5:00 p.m. on April 12, 2018, to advise us of the nature of the accommodation that you need. Please contact Angie Gifford, Department of Administration, 1310 E. Lockey Avenue, P.O. Box 200110, Helena, Montana 59620-1101; telephone (406) 444-0115; fax (406) 444-3039; Montana Relay Service 711; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. ARM 2.67.303 remains as proposed.
4. Concerned persons may submit their data, views, or arguments either orally or in writing at the hearing. Written data, views, or arguments may also be submitted to Angie Gifford, Department of Administration, 1310 E. Lockey Avenue, P.O. Box 200110, Helena, Montana 59620-1101; telephone (406) 444-0115; or e-mail email@example.com; and must be received no later than 5:00 p.m., April 27, 2018.
5. An electronic copy of this proposal notice is available through the Board of County Printing web site at http://countyprinting.mt.gov/. The department strives to make its online version of the notice conform to the official published version, but advises all concerned persons that if a discrepancy exists between the official version and the department's online version, only the official text will be considered. In addition, although the department works to keep its web site accessible at all times, concerned persons should be aware that the web site may be unavailable during some periods, due to system maintenance or technical problems.
By: /s/ Roger Wagner By: /s/ Michael P. Manion
Roger Wagner, Chair Michael P. Manion, Rule Reviewer
Board of County Printing Department of Administration
Certified to the Secretary of State March 20, 2018.