BEFORE THE BOARD OF MEDICAL EXAMINERS
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of the amendment of ARM ) NOTICE OF AMENDMENT
24.156.2701 definitions, 24.156.2705 )
unprofessional conduct, 24.156.2713 EMT )
license application, 24.156.2715 equivalent )
education, 24.156.2717 EMT license renewal, )
24.156.2731 fees, 24.156.2741 EMT training )
program/course application and approval, )
24.156.2745 examinations, 24.156.2751 EMT )
levels of licensure, 24.156.2754 EMT course )
requirements, 24.156.2757 EMT clinical )
requirements, 24.156.2761 revision of )
curriculum and statewide protocols, and )
24.156.2771 scope of practice )
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On August 9, 2007, the Board of Medical Examiners (board) published MAR Notice No. 24-156-68 regarding the public hearing on proposed amendment of the above-stated rules, at page 1081 of the 2007 Montana Administrative Register, issue no. 15.
2. On August 30, 2007, a public hearing was held on the proposed amendment of the above-stated rules in Helena. No comments or testimony were received.
3. The board has amended ARM 24.156.2705, 24.156.2713, 24.156.2715, 24.156.2717, 24.156.2731, 24.156.2741, 24.156.2745, 24.156.2751, 24.156.2754, 24.156.2757, 24.156.2761, and 24.156.2771 exactly as proposed.
4. During the board discussion it was noted that there was a mistake on the acronym for National Standard Curriculum. This transposition has been corrected.
5. The board has amended ARM 24.156.2701 with the following changes, stricken matter interlined, new matter underlined:
24.156.2701 DEFINITIONS (1) through (7) remain as proposed.
(8) "Curriculum" means the combination of instructor lesson plans, course guides, and student study guides prepared by the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) and commonly known as "National Standard Curriculum"
(9) through (20) remain as proposed.
BOARD OF MEDICAL EXAMINERS
ARTHUR FINK, D.O., PRESIDENT
/s/ DARCEE L. MOE /s/ KEITH KELLY
Darcee L. Moe Keith Kelly, Commissioner
Alternate Rule Reviewer DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Certified to the Secretary of State October 29, 2007