BEFORE THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of the amendment of ARM 37.40.307 and 37.85.105 pertaining to assisted living and nursing facility reimbursement
AMENDED NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED AMENDMENT
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On October 4, 2019, the Department of Public Health and Human Services published MAR Notice No. 37-898 pertaining to the public hearing on the proposed amendment of the above-stated rules at page 1735 of the 2019 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 19.
2. The Department of Public Health and Human Services will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to participate in this rulemaking process or need an alternative accessible format of this notice. If you require an accommodation, contact the Department of Public Health and Human Services no later than 5:00 p.m. on October 22, 2019, to advise us of the nature of the accommodation that you need. Please contact Gwen Knight, Department of Public Health and Human Services, Office of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 4210, Helena MT 59604-4210; telephone (406) 444-4094; fax (406) 444-9744; or e-mail email@example.com.
3. The Statement of Reasonable Necessity contains an error in the web address for the department's proposed nursing facility Medicaid reimbursement rates and omitted the web address for the department's proposed Medicaid daily rate for assisted living facilities.
4. Part of the statement of reasonable necessity is being amended as follows, new matter underlined, deleted matter interlined:
Copies of the department's proposed nursing facility Medicaid reimbursement rates are posted at:
https://dphhs.mt.gov/sltc/csb/privider#28702384-nursing-facilities-and-swing-bed-services https://dphhs.mt.gov/sltc/csb/provider#28702384-nursing-facilities-and-swing-bed-services and copies of the department's proposed Medicaid daily rate for assisted living facilities are posted at: http://medicaidprovider.mt.gov/proposedfs.
5. Concerned persons may submit their data, views, or arguments concerning the proposed action in writing to: Gwen Knight, Office of Legal Affairs, Department of Public Health and Human Services, P.O. Box 4210, Helena MT 59604-4210, no later than 5:00 p.m. on November 1, 2019. Comments may also be faxed to (406) 444-9744 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
/s/ Robert Lishman /s/ Marie Matthews for
Robert Lishman, Rule Reviewer Sheila Hogan, Director
Public Health and Human Services
Certified to the Secretary of State October 8, 2019.