(1) Buildings must be of sound construction so as to prevent, insofar as practicable, the entrance or harboring of vermin.
(2) Grading and packing rooms must be of sufficient size to permit installation of necessary equipment and the conduct of grading and packing in a sanitary manner.
(3) Adequate lavatory and toilet accommodations must be kept in a reasonably clean and sanitary condition. Hot and cold running water must be provided. Toilet rooms must be vented to outside the building. Signs must be posted in the rest rooms instructing employees to wash their hands before returning to work.
(4) A separate refuse room or a designated area for the accumulation of trash must be provided in plants which do not have a system for the daily removal or destruction of such trash. All waste containers must be of the covered type and be kept closed when not in use.
(5) Wood benches, platforms, etc., in areas which are subjected to moisture and which develop odors must be replaced with equipment of impervious, easily cleanable construction. Wood walls or partitions which develop odors must be replaced with materials impervious to moisture. Newly constructed plants must be equipped with metal benches, platforms, etc., in areas subjected to moisture.