(1) Distributors may not purchase, handle, or sell poultry from any source which does not comply with ARM 32.3.2102, 32.3.2103, or 32.3.2301.
(2) Distributors who remove poultry from original shipping containers and hold them for distribution must provide adequate battery rooms separate and apart from feed rooms, store rooms, and the general public. The batteries and battery rooms must be kept in a sanitary condition.
(3) Distributors may not reuse any chick or poult box which has been shipped by public conveyance.
(4) Poultry which are offered for sale by distributors must be free from evidence of any infectious, contagious or communicable disease, or known exposure thereto.
(5) Records of purchases and sales of poultry must be maintained by all distributors in Montana, and shall contain the name and address of the purchaser and date of each purchase or sale.