(1) A United States geological survey (USGS) quadrangle map or United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) aerial photo must be included with the application and the following items must be clearly identified on the map:
(a) north arrow;
(b) scale bar;
(c) section corners and numbers;
(d) township and range numbers;
(e) all past and proposed points of diversion;
(f) all past and proposed places of use;
(g) past and proposed reservoir locations; and
(h) past and proposed ditch or pipeline locations.
(2) Maps must reflect the place of use of all associated water rights.
(3) Additional maps must be submitted if the information on one map cannot convey the required information clearly and must be of the same scale so that they can be overlain.
(4) For change applications to irrigation water rights, in addition to the map required in (1) and (2) , a copy of the Water Resources Survey map, if available for the land affected by the change, shall be submitted with the historically irrigated acreage identified.
(5) For change applications, all historically irrigated acreage must be identified on an aerial photograph that shows the date the aerial photo was taken.
(6) In addition, a county plat map obtained from the county office may be submitted. The county plat map must show the same information as required under (1) .