For purposes of this subchapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Applicant" means a non-profit or state-operated entity which has completed and submitted to the department a license application/renewal request for the operation of a community home for persons with developmental disabilities.
(2) "Community home" means a family-oriented residence or home designed to provide facilities for persons with developmental disabilities, as defined in 53-20-302 , MCA.
(3) "Community home staff" means those persons employed by a provider to directly participate in the care, supervision and guidance of the residents in a community home for persons with developmental disabilities.
(4) "Department" means the department of public health and human services.
(5) "Developmentally disabled person" means a person who has a developmental disability as defined in 53-20-202 (3) , MCA.
(6) "Habilitation" means the process by which the staff assists developmentally disabled persons to acquire and maintain skills, to enable them to cope with their own demands, and to raise the level of their physical, mental and social functioning.
(7) "Individual habilitation plan (IHP) " means a written plan of intervention and action developed as provided for in ARM 46.8.105 by an interdisciplinary team of persons on the basis of a skill assessment and determination of the status and the needs of a developmentally disabled person.
(8) "Provider" means the person, corporation or other entity furnishing community home services to developmentally disabled persons.
(9) "Resident" means a developmentally disabled person who lives in and receives services from a community home.
(10) "Training" means an organized program for assisting developmentally disabled persons in acquiring, improving or maintaining particular skills.