(1) An applicant shall apply for a community home license prior to the operation of such home or to the expiration of a current license. Application shall be made to the department upon forms provided by the department.
(2) The department will upon receipt of the application, conduct a study and evaluation of the applicant.
(3) If the department determines that an application or accompanying information is incomplete or erroneous, the applicant will be notified of the specific deficiencies or errors and shall submit the required or corrected information within 60 days. The department will not issue a license until it receives all required information.
(4) Each applicant shall promptly report to the department changes which would affect the current accuracy of information provided on the application.
(5) The department may waive in whole or in part the requirements of (2) of this rule, and/or any other procedures for checking compliance with the requirements of this subchapter, based on a proper waiver of such procedures under (1) of ARM 37.100.307.