(1) The facility must maintain adequate facilities for its services, the extent and complexity of facilities being determined by the services offered.
(2) The facility must be constructed, equipped, and maintained to protect the health and safety of patients, personnel, and the public.
(3) The facility must be constructed to prevent vermin problems.
(4) The facility must be kept clean and free of odors.
(5) Daily housekeeping services must be provided.
(6) Walls, ceilings, floors, and furniture must be kept clean and in good repair.
(7) Electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and heating systems must be in good, safe condition.
(8) Facilities, supplies, and equipment must be maintained to ensure an acceptable level of safety and quality.
(9) The facility must establish a written preventive maintenance program to ensure that all equipment is operative.