(1) "Abuse" is defined at 52-3-803 , MCA.
(2) "Administrator" means a designated individual having daily overall management responsibility for the operation of a facility.
(3) "Client" means an adult resident, 18 years of age or older, receiving services from a facility.
(4) "Comprehensive functional assessments" identify the client's presenting problems, disabilities, specific developmental strengths, specific developmental and behavioral management needs, and need for services. This assessment must take into consideration the client's age and the implications for treatment and habilitation at each stage.
(5) "Department" means the department of public health and human services.
(6) "Direct care staff" means present on-duty staff that provide personal care and habilitation services in each defined residential living unit as well as client support services.
(7) "Direct care services" are services provided by direct care staff of the facility.
(8) "Exploitation" is defined at 52-3-803 , MCA.
(9) "Facility" means an intermediate care facility for the developmentally disabled.
(10) "Guardian" means a person or entity appointed by a court in a proceeding under Title 72, chapter 5, MCA, to make decisions on behalf of an incapacitated adult.
(11) "Habilitation" is defined at 53-20-102 , MCA.
(12) "Individual treatment plan" means a written plan that outlines individualized treatment activities for the treatment and habilitation of the client.
(13) "Interdisciplinary team" means individuals representing the professions, disciplines or service areas that are relevant to identifying and serving the client's needs. The team uses comprehensive functional assessments to develop and maintain the individual treatment plan for each client.
(14) "Intermediate care facility for the developmentally disabled ( ICF /DD) " means a long term care facility that provides intermediate developmental disability care.
(15) "Intermediate developmental disability care" is defined at 50-5-101 , MCA.
(16) "Long term care facility" is defined at 50-5-101 , MCA.
(17) "Neglect" is defined at 52-3-803 , MCA.
(18) "Preliminary evaluation" means evaluation of client's background information as well as currently valid assessments of functional, developmental, behavioral, social, health and nutritional status to determine if the facility can provide for the client's needs and if the client is likely to benefit from placement in the facility.
(19) "Program staff" means facility staff serving the needs of the client within the scope of their education and training.
(20) "Sexual abuse" is defined at 52-3-803 , MCA.