(1) Housekeeping and maintenance services must be provided a minimum of every three days and must be available on a daily basis when requested by a guest. Housekeeping and maintenance services must be provided between guest occupancies. Shared bathrooms must be cleaned daily.
(2) Maintenance and properly labeled cleaning supplies and cleaning tools such as brooms, mops, vacuum cleaners and similar equipment must be maintained and stored in a way that does not contaminate food, utensils, food equipment or linens or endanger the safety of guests. The storage area for cleaning supplies and cleaning tools must be kept clean.
(3) Toilets, bathtubs, hand washing sinks and showers may not be used for washing and rinsing of mops, brooms, brushes or any other cleaning devices.
(4) Cleaners used in cleaning bathtubs, showers, sinks, urinals, toilet bowls, toilet seats and floors in bathrooms must contain an approved disinfectant or sanitizing agent.
(5) Cleaning devices used for cleaning toilet bowls, urinals, sinks, showers and bathtubs may not be used for any other purpose and must be kept segregated when stored. Cleaning devices used for cleaning toilet bowls and urinals may not be used to clean sinks, showers and bathtubs.
(6) Deodorizers and odor masking agents may not be used unless the room in which it is used is clean to sight and touch.
(7) All bedding, towels and washcloths provided by management must be clean and in good repair. Clean bed sheets and pillowcases must be provided on each bed and shall be replaced by clean, freshly laundered sheets and pillowcases after the departure of each guest and prior to occupancy by the next guest. Clean bedding must be available to each guest on a weekly basis or more often if requested by a guest. Clean towels and washcloths must be available to each guest every three days, at minimum, or more often if requested by a guest.
(8) All furnishings, fixtures, floors, walls and ceilings must be clean and in good repair.