In order to ensure that solid waste is safely stored and disposed of, a work camp must:
(1) Store all solid waste between collections in containers which have lids and are corrosion-resistant, flytight, watertight, and rodent-proof;
(2) Locate solid waste containers within 150 feet of all sleeping quarters;
(3) Clean all solid waste containers frequently;
(4) Keep the containers in exterior collection stands which prevent the containers from being tipped, protect them from deterioration, and allow easy cleaning below and around them; and
(5) Transport the solid waste at least weekly to a licensed landfill site, either by utilizing a private or municipal hauler or by otherwise transporting the waste in a covered vehicle or covered containers.