(1) A local health officer, or a sanitarian or sanitarian-in-training employed by or contracted with the local board of health, must conduct an inspection of each work camp within the jurisdiction of the local board of health at least once every 12 months, unless that schedule is modified by signed agreement with the department.
(2) The local health officer, local health department sanitarian or sanitarian-in-training, or an authorized representative of the department must be permitted to inspect any work camp at a reasonable time for the purpose of determining compliance with this subchapter and to examine the records relating to the work camp in order to assist in that determination.
(3) Whenever an inspection of a work camp is made, the findings must be recorded on a form approved by the department, retained by the local health officer, and furnished to the department upon request.
(4) The inspection form must specify a reasonable period of time for the correction of any violations found, and the work camp must correct the violations within the period specified.
(5) The inspection form shall state that failure to comply with any time limits for corrections may result in an order to cease operations.