In addition to the terms defined in 53-24-103 , MCA:
(1) "American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Criteria" means guidelines for placement, continued stay, and transfer/discharge of individuals with addiction and co-occurring conditions developed by the American Society of Addiction Medicine.
(2) "BHDD Medicaid Manual" means the Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (BHDD) Division Medicaid Services Provider Manual for Substance Use Disorder and Adult Mental Health adopted and incorporated in ARM 37.27.902. The manual can be found at: https://dphhs.mt.gov/amdd/AMDDMedicaidServicesProviderManual.
(3) "BHDD Non-Medicaid Manual" means the Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (BHDD) Division Non-Medicaid Services Provider Manual for Substance Use Disorder adopted and incorporated in ARM 37.27.902. The manual can be found at: https://dphhs.mt.gov/amdd/AMDDNonMedicaidServicesProviderManual.
(4) "Biopsychosocial assessment" means a comprehensive multidimensional assessment process that includes risk ratings, addresses immediate needs, and is organized in accordance with the six dimensions described in the ASAM Criteria and meets the requirements described in the BHDD Medicaid Manual.
(5) "Continuing care plan" means a plan for when a client is discharged or transferred from a particular level of care as described in the BHDD Medicaid Manual.
(6) "Facility" means a public or private organization as defined in 50-5-101, MCA. Programs approved under ARM 37.27.105 and 37.27.107 are not considered a facility.
(7) "Individualized treatment plan" means a plan of care developed in collaboration with the patient, as described in the BHDD Medicaid Manual.
(8) "Licensed addiction counselor (LAC)" means an individual licensed under requirements pursuant to Title 37, chapter 35 MCA, and ARM Title 24, chapter 219, subchapter 50, to provide addiction counseling. References in ARM 37.27.107 to a LAC do not include an addiction counselor licensure candidate registered pursuant to Title 37, chapter 35, part 2, MCA.
(9) "Program" is the general term for an organized system of services designed to address the treatment needs of clients.
(10) "Progress note" is a written record of a treatment session or service contact as defined in the BHDD Medicaid Manual.
(11) "Provisional approval" means a status of state approval granted to chemical dependency treatment programs which are requesting approval for the first time and which have not attained substantial compliance specified in these rules.
(12) "Restricted approval" means a status of provisional state approval granted to a state approved program which has failed to maintain substantial compliance to enable it to meet the requirements of this subchapter. Restricted status is issued for a maximum of 90 days in order to allow programs to meet requirements. This approval cannot be renewed.
(13) "Revoke" means invalidation of state approval of a program.
(14) "State approved program" means a program reviewed and accepted by the department to provide substance use disorder prevention, treatment, rehabilitation, and/or recovery services.
(15) "Substance use disorder (SUD)" means chemical dependency, as defined in 53-24-103, MCA.
(16) "Suspension" means invalidation of state approval of a treatment program for any period less than one year or until the department has determined that the program meets all requirements of this subchapter and notifies the program of reinstatement.