(1) Family services include family education and support services, children's community home services and children's summer day services.
(2) The purpose of family education and support services is to obtain or provide resources, support, training and assistance designed to assist a child and to enhance the capacity of a family to promote the development of a child.
(3) The purpose of children's community home services is to provide a healthy and safe living environment to meet the needs of children with intensive developmental disabilities who no longer reside with a natural or foster family. This living arrangement supports a child's overall development, provides opportunities for socialization and the development of leisure skills, and facilitates integration into community life.
(4) These rules define services and describe the specific services available, program components, program requirements and limitations, contractor performance requirements, and education and training requirements.
(5) The definitions used for federally funded intensive home and community family education and support services, except for those in ARM 37.34.602, are at ARM 37.34.901, et seq.