(1) Assisted living is a congregate residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care, 24-hour supervision and assistance to meet the unpredictable needs of the person, activities, and health-related services.
(2) Assisted living is the provision of personal care, 24-hour supervision and assistance, and activities and health-related services.
(3) Room and board, items of comfort or convenience, or the cost of the maintenance and improvement of the facility are not included.
(4) Assisted living may not be provided concurrent with the following services:
(a) personal care;
(c) residential habilitation;
(d) live-in caregiver;
(e) personal supports; and
(f) residential training supports.
(5) A provider of assisted living must be licensed according to the licensing requirements located in 50-5-101 and 50-5-225, MCA through 50-5-228, MCA, and ARM 37.106.2801 through 37.106.2908.