(1) Occupational therapy is as defined in 37-24-103(5), MCA.
(2) Providers of occupational therapy services must be licensed in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the profession.
(3) Occupational therapy must be provided through direct contact with a licensed therapist and the person or to train persons working directly with the person receiving the service.
(4) Occupational therapists may provide evaluation, consultation, training, and treatment.
(5) Occupational therapy may be provided when required occupational therapy services exceed Montana state plan or are different from the services available in the Montana state plan.