(1) Applicants and recipients of child care assistance must report to the resource and referral agency administering their case any change in their child care provider within one business day of the change.
(2) Applicants and recipients of child care assistance must report by phone, email, written communication, or in person to the resource and referral agency administering their case any change in the following circumstances within ten calendar days from the date the change occurs:
(a) a change in work, training, or educational status;
(b) an increase in the household's monthly gross income above 85 percent of State Median Income (SMI); or
(c) a change in mailing address, residential address, or phone number.
(3) Applicants and recipients of child care assistance may report any change to their circumstance at any time during the eligibility period.
(4) Changes that are required to be reported under this rule must be reported to the resource and referral agency administering the child care assistance case. A report to any other employee, contractor, or agent of the department does not satisfy the reporting requirements set forth in this rule.
(5) If an audit of the case shows that monies received fall under ARM 37.80.506(1)(a), (b), (c), and (d), a household that receives child care assistance to which the household was not entitled must repay the overpayment.
(6) When a circumstance change listed in (2) is reported to the child care resource and referral agency, the agency will follow-up with a written notification describing changes to the case.