(1) Day care centers shall post each infant's diet and schedule in an area clearly visible to the center's infant care staff.
(2) Individual storage space for clothing and other personal items shall be provided and labeled for each infant and toddler.
(3) Each infant shall be assigned a caregiver who is routinely responsible for that infant. There shall be sufficient staff so that an adult is always present and directly supervising infants.
(4) Clothing worn to and from work by the day care center staff members shall be covered by or replaced with clean comfortable nonirritating washable smock or similar clothing.
(5) Play areas for infants shall be separate from play areas used by children over two years of age, or not be used for any children over age two while being used for infants. Sleeping areas shall be separate from play areas.