(1) When employees are furnished meals in camp cars, as hereinbefore defined, adequate
sanitary facilities and space shall be provided.
(2) Where cars, other than passenger coaches, are furnished for sleeping quarters, each occupant of said car shall have a minimum of 250 cubic feet of air space. Where passenger coaches are furnished, the Commission may designate the number of men to be housed in each coach.
(3) All camp cars will be properly heated, ventilated, sealed and lighted; where possible camp cars shall be electrically lighted and, during the period of the year in which insects are prevalent, the doors and windows will be screened.
(4) All extra and permanent gangs will be furnished with shower car, with running hot and cold water. Adequate toilet facilities will be furnished for all employees.
(5) Assignment of a camp man or janitor by the employer in all gangs over twenty (20) men will be made for the purpose of keeping the cars and grounds in a clean and sanitary manner.
(6) When extra and permanent gangs are furnished with kitchen car or cars, the same shall be well equipped with adequate kitchen facilities. Such kitchen cars shall be maintained in a clean and sanitary condition.